Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Uncle!

I have decided to stop posting pictures up on Flickr while I'm here. I can't take it anymore. I can sit at the internet cafe for an hour and only get six photos uploaded. It is ridiculous! Plus, I'm not taking as many photos as I thought I would (the kids can be a pain when the camera comes out, so I only sneak it out on ocassion), so I won't be running out of storage space any time soon. I've also taken a couple of videos, which I will post here once I get home. They're low quality, but the sound is the most important part anyway. So far, I have a short video of what the rains sound like when I'm in my room (roaringly loud) and a video of Emmanuel's musical talents (he is about 10 years old, blind, and an amazing musician, despite the fact that he has no proper instruments). So you have much to look forward to until then!

1 comment:

Dennis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.