Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Boy Will Live


Meals-o-plenty
Originally uploaded by jenicra84.
I spent all day yesterday preparing some freezer food for Dave to ensure his survival in the coming weeks. Here's what I made:

2 - Cheesy Chicken and Rice
3 - Chicken Enchiladas (3 each)
3 - Meatballs in Spaghetti Sauce
3 - Meatloaf with Rice
1 - Spicy Chicken with Rice
2 - Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice
3 - BBQ Pork
1 – Spanish Beans and Rice

18 bags in total (each bag contains 1-3 meal-sized servings)

2 comments:

David said...

Its true, i will live. But even with all this food I will still miss you sorely. Ugh. I am so happy that you are doing something that you have wanted to do for so long. Awesome for yous.

And yeah, I love you!

Dave

Dennis said...

Dave, she should have left you a book of recipes =)