Friday, May 11, 2007

T minus 7 days

But first, I must graduate. Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony. I have to get up hella early and make my way over to the Kibbie Dome for line-up, then sit through what will surely be a very boring ceremony. At least I'll get a diploma out of the deal (though I have a gut feeling that my diploma will be mailed to me, not handed to me tomorrow (with all the issues I've had with the independent study course, I'm thinking it'll be awhile before all my stuff is lined up). Not that I really care, because I leave for Ghana in a week! Yikes, I mean, it'll still be three days after that when I actually arrive, but I have a feeling all the traveling is going to be very stressful, considering I change planes three times. I will be very, very grateful if my luggage gets to me.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

How was graduation?