Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Packing is a pain


The baggage
Originally uploaded by jenicra84.
I am officially packed. Many painstaking hours went into this, the ultimate pack. It's quite impressive, if I do say so myself. I have compiled all of my necessities for the next two months and a pile of gifts (including a 20' play parachute with a set of 24 nerf balls, 50 children's books, and a dozen bags of M&M's) in an incredibly small space (with the help of my trusty vacuum, which is useless against floor dirt but quite adept at sucking the air out of a plastic bag).

The bags come in at just around 57 lbs. combined, well below the 100 lb. limit. I am a packing goddess - bow down to me in my awesome glory!

Oh, and look at my cool folding plate and spork thing:

Folding plate with spork (folded)
Originally uploaded by jenicra84.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is some impressive packing considering that for a week in Ireland I think my bag was around 45lbs. I bow down to the packing queen.